The EHS Parents' Association holds several uniform sales throughout the academic year with the dual purpose of offering parents the opportunity to buy quality second hand uniform at a reasonable price and to raise funds for the school.
HOW TO DONATE OR SELL UNIFORM:
- Please ensure all items are current, clean and wearable (i.e. no holes, rips, stains).
- Please remove all name tags where possible.
- You can either DONATE your school uniform so that 100% of the sale price goes to EHS Parents' Association or you can SELL your school uniform and receive a set amount per item. Please note that the amount you will receive for items is non-negotiable.
- Items may be dropped off in the half an hour prior to the uniform sale.
- Please note that any current stock will still be sold as previously operated, but all new stock receive for sale will follow the new set price system.
Forthcoming Sale Dates:
Contact the EHSPA for forthcoming dates or join our Facebook page to find out about all our events.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org